Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Old People

I'm fairly positive that all old people begin to think that everyone they talk to is also old.

Yes Ma'am, I understand how not having your regularly scheduled bowel movement show up on time is rather disconcerting. It bothers me too.
Yes, I am sure some prunes would help with the issue. That's what I do.
Of course I love hearing about how cute your dog is while helping you choose a laxative. Here is my personal favorite!


I love old people.
They make my day so much more amusing. I especially feel a kinship with them when I find myself wanting to yell at some kid to get a job and to appreciate their elders. Or when I want to call them a hippy or tell them to pull up their damn pants already. Or when I get really, really mad at that guy who drives past my apartment at 3AM with his bass turned all the way up.


Oh! By the way, please yell at me to fix the commercial my company plays on your TV more often. I love that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment